Browse through our (new and growing) membership directory of professional Christian women to see someone you might like to connect with or inquire about their services or business.
1. Be featured in this ONLINE DIRECTORY for one year to let our community know what you do and the services and products you provide.
2. Share your business information and promotions on the MEMBERSHIP TABLE at our monthly events.
3. Be eligible for "HOT SEATS" (group mastermind on a business issue you have).
4. Be eligible for MEMBER SPOTLIGHTS at our monthly events.
5. Have the privilege of submitting an ARTICLE ON OUR NEW BLOG once a month. A great opportunity to share your expertise with our women.
6. Receive DISCOUNTS on special workshops and the annual Day retreat.
Membership does not currently affect or replace the regular monthly event pricing. Earlybird event registration is $18 two days prior to each event and $23 after the earlybird cutoff and at the door.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR $100 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
1. Click the "Become a PCWC Member Today" button below.
2. Process your membership on our secure Paypal portal.
3. You will be automatically redirected to the page where you can upload your profile information and headshot at your convenience.
4. Profiles are posted within 7 days.
Thank you for being part of our growing community!
You will be directed to our secure Paypal portal to complete your purchase and then taken to our online form to submit your business information and headshot. New members are posted within 7 days.
There is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom among us, so let's share it! Our members can submit a blog article and we will include a link to your website and a little info about you with your photo. All we ask is that it be a topic related to professional Christian women. We also ask that you avoid touchy subjects like theology and politics... ;)
Just complete the brief form below and we'll take it from there. Thanks!
And if you're not quite sure where to start and want a few tips, check out this post by a former leadership team member, Betsy Ringer: How to Write Engaging, Action-Taking Blog Posts.